- No OOC drama. We don’t want anyone fighting. It’s just annoying and unnecessary, you know? If you have a problem with another roleplayer, please, just tell me!
- Whenever you post something OOC (out of character), tag it.
- Posting a GIF that is not of your FC (faceclaim) should be under READ MORE if it is an OOC post.
- You are allowed a Behind The Character page.
- When you want your character to do actions such as smile, laugh, or chuckle, please do it in either of these forms: - smiles - / * smiles * / ( smiles ).
- Do not write emoticons such as: :)/:( . This is not professional and it makes the roleplay appear childish. However, this is allowed on OOC posts.
- When you are going to reblog a conversation, reblog it as text not link! (if you don’t know how to do this, just ask)
- Cut your posts if it is too long.
- Use proper grammar, please! Do not type like this: “Hi, how r u?”
- Should be in third person.
- One liners are accepted.
- The use of GIFs are allowed in conversations of course.
- Use GIFs of your FC only.
- You have six days of inactiveness, before we re-open your character.
- If you are going to be gone longer than four days, please tell us so we won’t re-open your role!
- Do not godmod.
- Stay in character!
- Interact with everyone, don’t leave others out.
- Follow everyone.
- Please turn your ask box and submit box on. It makes it easier for everyone to interact, but you have the option of whether to turn anonymous on or off.
- Please put your smut under a read more. (if you don’t know how to do this, just ask us)
- If you are applying for an OC, please make sure your bio is not like another character’s.
- Please don’t make your OC a mary-sue like character.
- Paras from another rp is allowed.
- Reservations and giving in of links last only for a day. Don’t worry, we’ll message you if you have been accepted/declined.
- Make sure you have time for this rp before applying, we don’t want a dead dashboard.
- Make sure you can deal with drug abuse, sex, cursing/swearing etc., this is roleplay can include mature themes.
This roleplay allows: